Snowshowing Adventure Near Sofia - Vitosha Mountain
Час и място на тръгване
Winter in the mountain feels like fairy tail. Leave the hustle of the city behind and dive into an adventure that will fuel you with happiness. Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria and one of its biggest advantages is its proximity to Vitosha Mountain - only 40 minutes drive from the city center. Its visitors can enjoy a variety of out door activities in the mountain throughout the year. We offer you an exiting snowshoeing adventure that will take you through white forests to great view point towards the city of Sofia and warm and cozy huts.
- We meet at the parking lot in front of the main entrance of National Stadium Vasil Levski.
- Private transfer to Momina Skala Hut in the area of Zlatni Mostove (Golden Bridges) - a popular starting point of many hiking trails in Vitosha Mountain.
- We gear up and get detailed instrustions on how to use and properly walk with snowshoes.
- We hit the trail to Kopitoto (The Horseshoe) - one of the great view point towards Sofia. We remain there enough to capture anything that inspires our eyes in photoes and then we continue on our way to the next breathtaking view point.
- We continue walking. We pass Essperanto Hut and reach the cozy Kamen Del Hut. We stop there for a well deserved break and nice lunch.
- After Kamen Del Hut we start to descend. We pass by the abandoned Sredetz Hut and eventually reach our starting point - Momina Skala Hut.
- We get transferred back to Natiuonal Stadium Vasil Levski where it is time for us to say "Goodbie".
Price per Person:
Group of Two: EUR
Group of Three: EUR
Group of Four and above: EUR
The price includes: transportation, mountain guide, tour guide, insurance, photography.
The price does not include: food and drinks
Your tour guide: Maria Dimitrova
Maria is a passionate mountaineer who graduated tourism with focus on Adventure Tourism. Experienced and open-minded, she will make the most out of your trip, enriching it with a blend of personal, cultural and adventure taste.
Your mountain guide: Borislav Dimitrov
Bobi is a certified mountain guide. He will go miles to find the best spot for you. He loves nature and adventures and he is the one to trust if you are looking for an experience to remember.
Clothing & Equipment
- Comfortable winter hiking shoes (mountain shoes)
- Comfortable winter hiking trousers
- T-shirt or a fleece (short sleeved or long sleeved, depending on the weather)
- Warm Jacket
- Wind and waterproof jacket
- Winter hat
- Warm gloves
- A pair of socks
- Googles and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and lip balm
- Water bottle (1 L)
- Some snacks (oat bars, chocolate, dried fruits, nuts etc.)
- Small backpack (for one-day hiking trips)
- Hiking polls