Adventures Near Sofia: Mountain Biking in Vitosha with E-bike, Yarlovo Erea
This exiting electrical mountain biking trip will take you to the Yarlovo erea in Vitosha Mountain for a fullfilling one-day outdoor adventure.
Час и място на тръгване
Vitosha, Vitosha, 2346, Bulgaria
Are you looking for an outdoor adventure during your stay in Sofia? You have just found it. Join us for a one-day biking trip in Vitosha Mountain, in the beautiful area of the village of Yarlovo. Equiped with great electrical mountain bikes, we will go through nice and easy mountain routes, fulfilling both our needs for nature and adrenaline. Interested? Read the itinerary below for details and get that adventure started!
- We meet in front of Alexander Nevski Cathedral and we head towards the village of Yarlovo, 44 km. from Sofia.
- We arrive in the village. It is situade on both shores of Palakariya River. The local people call it the Golden River as it used to bring job to the people from the village who used to wash out golden filets from sands in its waters.
- This is where our adventure begins. We jump on our e-mountain bikes and we kick off the trail. It takes us through nice and easy off roads that cross the borders of Vitosha and Verila Mountains. This picturesque area offers great view towards Rila Mountain and real wild nature experience. These outskirds of Vitosha Mountain are not crowded by tourists and are a really great escape from the noise of our everyday lifes.
- At the end of the day we go back to Sofia and it is time to say "Goodbye".
Level of difficulty:
- Easy trail, moderate intensity
- The trail consists of nice and easy off roads
- Lenght: 18.30 км
- Denivelation: 440 м
Price per Person
Guiding fee and mountain insurance:
One Person: 150 EUR
Group of Two: 90 EUR
Group of Three: 70 EUR
Group of Four and above: 50 EUR
Aditional prices per Person
Transportation: 10 EUR
Level of experience: Beginners, Intermediate
Fitness Level: Fit
Equipment: Participants should bring the following items with them: hiking boots, rucksack, water and windproof jacket, rain cover, sun hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, biking gloves, water bottle (1.5L), personal first aid kit.
Your Mountain Guide
Borislav Dimitrov is an experienced certified mountain guide and chairman of Go-Go- Adventures – association for alternative and adventure tourism. He is passionate mountaineer and would literary go miles to find the best adventure treks for you. Safety always comes first for Bobi, so you should feel assured that your trip will be handled with care and professionalism in order to have the best hiking experience possible.